Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 17 August 2009

Altered Spatula



FRONT



BACK

This is my altered spatula for a swap on the Lotstodo Forum being hosted by Ang

I stamped my images with Stazon and then using my burning tool burnt around the outlines. I then coloured them with dye inks and finished off with 2 coats of ageing varnish. It wouldn't fit in to my cropodile to make a hole so I used my japanese hole punch - I then made my hanger with wire and beads

11 comments:

  1. Fab idea with no spoon around!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was quick! it fabulous Love the idea of using your wood burning tool on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun thing to alter! :)Bea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo Whos Clever? Fab!
    I lost all my side bar links when changing my background yesterday ive been working non stop at it what a nightmare sorry I have not been over thanks for popping over to help
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thats fab Hilda, love how you altered this with your burn tool. I still didnt get one of those, i got some encaustic tools instead so maybe at christmas lol
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hilda its just me again lol. Check out Dezina blog :) I have added your technique zone as a recommended site.
    I am keeping it pretty clean over there so i will only be adding selective links to help artists etc and not other blogs and i think technique zone should be seen more as its a fab blog so its first on my list
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fab 'spoon' Hilda,love it
    xxx

    ReplyDelete