A little book I made yesterday - I stripped the front paper off some corrugated cardboard then inked it with autumny colours. I put on my name plate and then cut some bamboo skewers to fit in all the grooves - leaving the middle 4 for a spine. I added some papers to the inside with a paper fastener and elastic band. I then finished off by making my closure with a pebble I'd found in the garden and some raffia.
I got this idea from a book I'd got out of the library "Sticks and Stones" by Mary Maguire
This is my entry for the Simon Says challenge
Great book Hilda love the colour.
ReplyDeleteBeccy x
Great little book Hilda and how clever of you to use a pebble from your garden xx
ReplyDeleteWOW Looks fab, leave it out for me to have a proper look!!!!
ReplyDeletexxxx
Brilliant, I love it. Your pages too are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHugs Sandie xx
This is fab ... a great book!
ReplyDeleteLooks great!!!
ReplyDeleteOooooooh I like that little book. Very cool. :)Bea
ReplyDeleteOh this is fabulous, brilliant creation.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge
Luv
Debby
Gorgeous book Hilda. What a clever idea to put bamboo skewers in the grooves! x
ReplyDeleteThis is just wonderful Hilda :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful books! Very well done, the colors are great!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
<3,
Steph
very nice. Not quite sure how you attached your pages to the spine??
ReplyDeletePS thanks for becoming a follower of my blog.
great little book.
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous book,looks and feels stunning in the flesh
ReplyDeletexxx
What a fab idea it looks stunning
ReplyDelete