Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 29 August 2009

Lotstodo Challenge - Word



I used lots of metal and TSS tools along with embossing folders to alter this mirror - another Ikea one - I coloured with black acrylic - alcohol inks and stazon. I used memory Foil tape to seperate the squares

I covered the mirror part with a coaster form the photo

The original idea was from and article in Craft Stamper by Linda Brown of LB Crafts - thanks Linda. I love how this mirror turned out - in fact I think it's my fav. one so far it's for a friend - hope she likes it

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous piece of work Hilda. I'm sure your friend will treasure it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend will absolutely love this. Stunning piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your friend will love it - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, I'm sure your friend will love it

    hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Hilda, your friend will be thrilled :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilda this is fntastic I love those pinky colours - beutiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Hilda this is fab, I love teh way you've sectioned it off with the memory tape. Fab embossing too - she will love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. super duper fabby smashing great :O)

    hugs Minxy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WoW! This is just fabulous. Love all your different segments. katxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous inspiring work, love it am sure your friend will treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning, love it!

    ReplyDelete