Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 13 August 2009

Shadow Box





I made this little shadow box as a thank you for my friend Andrea - she received it yesterday and is delighted with it

6 comments:

  1. It's fab Hilda, no wonder she was delighted with it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love this, it's gorgeous
    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Hilda , not surprised andrea loved itxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to surprise a friend. I love the gifts my art friends have made for me. It makes me feel so special. What a good friend you are. :)Bea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this,it's just stunning and has pride of place on my craft wall,thank you Hilda.xxx

    ReplyDelete