Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 25 January 2010

Altered box

Another old box I have altered - Andrea brought me this one on Saturday - Love how the crackle has worked this time













A closer view of the corner












This is how I decorated the inside of the box











And for those that like to see whats inside - think the next time I go to a carboot sale I won't need to buy any buttons or beads

10 comments:

  1. Wow, it's like an Aladdins Cave Hilda!! Love your crackle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Hilda

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That crackled! great effect thinking next time you go to a car boot sale you will need to look for another box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I totally agree, the crackle looks fantastic

    At least you know where all your buttons and beads are now even if you do have thousands of them

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The box looks fab Hilda, and the insides are yummy too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is is about buttons..love them. Like the use of crackle paint..I bought some of this ages ago but havent used it yet!! so thanks for the inspiration and also for your great comment on my doodling

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great. Me too loving the crackle effect.
    Burnice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely...........oh to be organized

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Hilda,how different does this look to the last time i saw it,looks fab and crackle worked really good.xx

    ReplyDelete