Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 29 January 2010

Lotstodo - challenge - Tag




I cut the tag out of Grunge Paper on my Bigshot using Nestabilities

I inked it with Vintage Paper and Fired Brick Distress Inks - I stamped some cracks on to it with Vintage Photo

I stamped the Zettiology Image with Vintage photo and inked the edges by blending with cutndry and again added some crackles before adding my wording

8 comments:

  1. This is fab, love the way you've used the grunge paper xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag Hilda

    Hugs jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh lovely,great shape,fab image,love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love grungepaper and I love your very nice piece.
    Thanks for this great theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tag, great use of the grungepaper Hilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shape, very posh. its a great tag, those zettio images always look great , JAQI

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Hilda what a great idea doing differant shapes

    ReplyDelete