Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 18 January 2010

Sunday Postcard



I did a beeswax collage on a Monet background for this weeks Sunday Postcard - the embellishment in the right corner is stamped in to UTEE

11 comments:

  1. Such a stunning card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, love the embellishment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work with beeswax- I must learn to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a brilliant card.
    Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Monet brilliant background for this fab piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love beeswax, beautiful!
    thanx for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the amazing colours. Great UTEE embellishment. Really should try using some of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! This is really beautiful. Great piece.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete