
I've created this book to put samples of Techniques, Backgrounds and Stuff :):):) in. I sloshed about 4 coats of watered down gouache on both sides of the cardboard 28 pages the other night and oh what messy fun I had !!!! For the time being I have put the book together with book rings so that I can easily take pages out to work on. When its finished I may put a more permanent binding on. - Looking forward to filling it
Its lovely, i am looking forward to seeing it done too :) Oh and where would i get book rings > Do you get them online ?
ReplyDeleteHugs June xxx
Oh boy are you going to have fun with this, looks like you already have. Looking forward to seeing the pages as they are completed.
ReplyDeleteWow it looks very striking as it is
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see it when you've finished Hilda :)
ReplyDelete