Tee, hee, hee! Only joking Hilda. It's really lovely. Great image and nice shape. You just knew there was a secret cardmaker inside you waiting to get out! xx
I know what you mean Hilda I often make things at my craft meeting which isn't my style - not sure what is yet!! he he. But I enjoy the company of other crafty souls like myself. Your card is very nice though xx
Great card, may not be your usual style but it might come in handy. It will not be long before you are bring your usual style to your cards, just break the group in gently!
Tee, hee, hee! Only joking Hilda. It's really lovely. Great image and nice shape. You just knew there was a secret cardmaker inside you waiting to get out! xx
ReplyDeleteI always think it is nice to try different things ... a very spohisticated looking card X
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely card Hilda, and very different from your usual makes :D
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean Hilda I often make things at my craft meeting which isn't my style - not sure what is yet!! he he. But I enjoy the company of other crafty souls like myself. Your card is very nice though xx
ReplyDeleteIts a great card Hilda - but I wonder how long it will be until you convert your new craft group to a little bot altered art!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs Neccy x
I like it too
ReplyDeleteLiz x
Great card, may not be your usual style but it might come in handy. It will not be long before you are bring your usual style to your cards, just break the group in gently!
ReplyDeleteCertainly is different, but at least there's no cute images on it - yet!!!!!
ReplyDeletelove this hun its great husg cheryl xxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteIts a lovely card - even if not your style - and this is what sells as I have discovered to my cost! x
ReplyDelete