


Top - Double sided paper
Middle - Grunge paper
Bottom - Vellum
I followed Sherry Cheever (Split Coast Stampers)tutorial to create my porcelain flowers. I didn't have the nestie that Sherry used so had to improvise - I made them in Grungepaper, Vellum and Double sided paper - The easiest to do was the double sided paper because of its pliability. It was just a case of preparing and putting the petals in to melt pot before putting the flowers together - great effect - one that I wanted to try
Lovely flowers Hilda, they'll make beautiful embellishments for some of your other pieces :)
ReplyDeleteOooooh like these, must check out that tutorial sometime
ReplyDeleteI wish there were more hours in the day
Hugs Jackie x
WOW these look fab, love the look of the top one xxx
ReplyDeleteoh these look great hun wonderful hugs cheryl xxx
ReplyDeleteWow, these are fab Hilda
ReplyDeletex
They look fantastic. Well done.
ReplyDelete