Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 22 January 2010

Altered box

I started as usual by sandpapering and covering with Gesso. I then put a coat of black acrylic on followed by a coat of red acrylic - then my crackle medium - the crackles weren't showing as much as I would have liked - think it was a bit too cold - so I enhanced them with ink. My Lettering was all covered in various inks and edged with black to give a worn look











A close up of the corner










The inside back of my box











And for those that would like to see what I've put inside - all my charms and stuff !!!! :):):)I made the dividers with Foamboard



4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! A fab transformation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous box, love the black and red. Inside lid eye popping and what a collection of little nibblie bits you have>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a lot of 'stuff' you've got!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Hilda, what does the gesso do?

    ReplyDelete