Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 22 January 2010

Lotstodo - challenge - White




I heat embossed my images using fine detail embossing powder before matting and layering them on to cardstock

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous work both powerful and inspiring. Love white on white but its your white on black that has got my juices going this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous piece, Hilda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful 'white', Hilda...very elegant. Love it. Thank you for asking about trades. I stopped many years ago because it was getting very time consuming and expensive with the postal rates which seem to keep climbing with service that never improves (sigh). Thank goodness for e-mail. Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Hilda, the white on white is very elegant

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pieces Hilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just brilliant Hilda great idea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these are stunning Hilda, I tend to shy away from white but I'll see what I can do :)

    ReplyDelete