You are messier than me :)
looks like you had a fun timelesley xx
You may have started something now ... I have a very plain one and yours looks fab X
Hilda this is wonderful, now you can wear your art while you're making it :D
Fabulous! lol
Great stuff, I see you've got matching hands too!!!!
bet you had a great time making a mess xxx
And I thought I was messy lolI like the hands that match the pinny. Glad you had lots of fun todayJackie x
Great style Hilda! LOL, this way with all that artwork you won't notice any accidental additions. Hugs, Chris
Brilliant - think I need one of those Hilda :D xx
You were meant to be together by the looks of it Hilda!
Gorgeous Hilda, great idea!!Have a great weekend
Fab pinny,xx
Janet (Topsyjane) has possted a picture of herself with Leonie made me realise how nice it is to 'see' our friends after all this time :)
You are messier than me :)
ReplyDeletelooks like you had a fun time
ReplyDeletelesley xx
You may have started something now ... I have a very plain one and yours looks fab X
ReplyDeleteHilda this is wonderful, now you can wear your art while you're making it :D
ReplyDeleteFabulous! lol
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff, I see you've got matching hands too!!!!
ReplyDeletebet you had a great time making a mess xxx
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought I was messy lol
ReplyDeleteI like the hands that match the pinny. Glad you had lots of fun today
Jackie x
Great style Hilda! LOL, this way with all that artwork you won't notice any accidental additions.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Chris
Brilliant - think I need one of those Hilda :D xx
ReplyDeleteYou were meant to be together by the looks of it Hilda!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Hilda, great idea!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend
Fab pinny,xx
ReplyDeleteJanet (Topsyjane) has possted a picture of herself with Leonie made me realise how nice it is to 'see' our friends after all this time :)
ReplyDelete