Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Wednesday Stamper - Da Vinci




I created my background with Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed Distress inks which I splashed with water before drying with my heat gun. My image is stamped with Stazon. I then, using Scotch Tie Downs, strung some beads on wire and wound it round the outer edge. I added some seed beads with Glossy Accents - the edging is distressed and inked with Aged Mahogony Distress Ink

10 comments:

  1. She is a lovely image beautifully framed by the beads what a brill. idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work on this one Hilda, as always you inspire me so much
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Leonardo creation! Great tip for the water spray background too, thank you for sharing!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image, fab idea of how to hang the beads xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous background and card!! love the frame :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another piece of lusciousness Hilda :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ATC! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty - I love that image!

    ReplyDelete