Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 21 January 2010

Backgrounds




I've been playing about creating backgrounds with bits and pieces in my craft room.

Top Left - That stuff you have to stop things from slipping attached to acrylic block

Top Right - top off my spritzer bottle

Bottom left - Bubble wrap attached to acrylic block

Bottom Right - elastic bands wound around acrylic block

I like the look of the elstic band one the best although I think they all have scope

8 comments:

  1. Great backgrounds and great ideas! Thanks for sharing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great ideas for backgrounds Hilda, I like the elastic band one the best i think although they all have potential
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting, not sure what the thing is that stops the slipping but like the effect, thought the elastic bands were wool! fab effects cannot wait to see how you use them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are great Hilda, and YAY for not needing expensive equipment :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab inexpensive creations xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh these are great hun love them all hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great backgrounds, Hilda. Very inventive! Could you please send me over some imagination?! xx

    ReplyDelete