Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Altered Shrine







This is the shrine that Graeme made me at Christmastime and oh how I've enjoyed altering it. I started by base coats of gesso then added the crackle which I'm pleased to say created a gorgeous background. I then set to collaging it adding all sorts of bits and pieces - my main angel image is from Dezinaworld - my stamping was done with stazon and my faux porcelain flower done with my melt pot. if you click on each picture you will be able to see the texture more clearly

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful wonderful shrine. Every girl should have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good gracious Hilda this is one absolutely fantastic piece of work. Gorgeous gorgeous shrine my friend and how perfectly it all collages together. I adore the beautiful background work too
    i am going to steal the bottom piccy and enter in the spot prize challenge if that is ok with you ?
    Hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - well done Graeme on making the shrine and your decorations are so beautiful - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is simply stunning Hilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! its turned out really well



    love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - this is fantastic - awesome, love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh hun this is stunning oh really well done hun brilliant work hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its just brilliant Hilda and Hats off to Graem

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous shrine Hilda. I love the crackle effect! What a clever son you have! xx

    ReplyDelete