Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 20 February 2010

100 Followers !!!!!

I am so thrilled to have reached the 100 followers mark - thank you each and every one of you - I hope you enjoy what you see.

Cheryl was my 100th - so Cheryl if you email me your snail mail addy I'll get some candy in the post for you.

have a great weekend everyone - if you've time it would be good if you popped over to the challenge site where this week the theme is "Use a Machine"

2 comments:

  1. oh wow!!! What a nice surprise :)!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, and I see you've gained another one already! Congratulations Hilda, your blog is always inspirational :D

    ReplyDelete