Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 6 February 2010

My beautiful gifts










Wonderful cards from my Lotstodo Forum friends









And from my JJforum friends











And from my Craft Group Friends










Alison made this one - isn't it amazing










Thank you to each and every one of you - you've made my day - Hugs Hilda

7 comments:

  1. Glad you've had a fab day

    Happy Birthday xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL HILDA DIDNT YOU DO WELL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great when you get lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you have lots there hun hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! lovely cards and gifts Hilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful array of cards! I love Alison's card - so much work and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Hilda, what a lot of beautiful cards you got, it's because you've touched so many people with your art and your warmth :D

    ReplyDelete