

I created this canvas for the Lotstodo Challenge and a swap on the Lotstodo Forum - I started by covering it with a dress pattern and adding piece of torn paper. I then added some stamped tissue, texture paint and a bit of colour. Next came the seed beads and washers covered with micaceous iron oxide. I distressed some leftover pieces of grungeboard and added them to the corners. The lettering came next - I used dabbers to colour them then added a bit of embossing powder to each one. To finish off I painted the outer edge with black gesso and added some wording.
This one is going to Sam - hope she likes it
Wow, what a lovely and interesting piece!!!
ReplyDeleteIm totally sure Sam will adore it!
ReplyDeleteMarverlous piece, all the colours layers images textures it must be so textural and bright irl, lucky swap partner.
ReplyDeleteWOW...
ReplyDeleteSam will be thrilled!
Ok I have me small canvas - do I have to prep it with gesso??
At this rate we'll be onto distressing 4th March LOL!
Have a great weekend
Carol I usually prep everything with Gesso - have fun
ReplyDeletestunning canvas, lots of texture going on, love it!
ReplyDeleteVery nice - if Sam doesn't like it..........remember me!!lol
ReplyDelete