Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Lotstodo - swap - 4 x 4's



Alison is hosting the fat page swap on the Lotstodo Forum I tried to create 3 completely different pages

To create mine I have

Top one - Collaged a background using dress pattern pieces and torn paper. I created some texture with ink and glue and heating it until it bubbled. I added my rope, image and wording and finished off by rounding the corners and inking.

Bottom Left - Back ground inked with distress inks - inked and stamped the swirls. Added my image, ticket charms and buttons and finished by inking the edges

Bottom Right - Stamped my new stamp with stazon - then used water colours to colour it in - added wording - this one is my favourite

8 comments:

  1. They are just beautiful Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much prettyness here ! You must be very busy creating all this loveliness :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have been a busy bee today

    Love th string, the handbag on the girl and I see you've managed to sneak your new stamp in too - fab xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the string is just so creative adds so much love it. The Hovis ad is so evocative. Fabulous fbps

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all beautiful hun love the designs love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry not been by for a while, lappy conked out...am catching up now LOL...loving all your art hun x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of them. Great use of a dress pattern. Must give that a try with my new ones I just got. x

    ReplyDelete