Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 5 February 2010

Lotstodo - challenge - Backgrounds



I collaged my background on to shaped chipboard - I then inked with Vintage Paper and Fired Brick Distress Inks. I stamped my image (Tim Holtz)with stazon on to tissue paper and added it with beeswax. I then cut my tag out of grunge paper and using CropoDile added eyelet - I inked it and then added my metal charm I fixed it to my piece with a brad. I finished off by adding a Tim Holt question mark and putting eyelets in to the top through which I threaded and beaded some cord.

11 comments:

  1. Great piece Hilda, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope your day is filled with fun and laughter and mess and inks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the collage details you have created it just has loads of interesting texture.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, and I will be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cor what a fabulous idea and it works brilliantly. This is called setting the bar high!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Hilda!!

    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous artwork Hilda! Happy birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, love this Hilda! Fan-bloomin'-tastic!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab background, love the beeswax -

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. the idea with the tissue and beeswax sounds great! a wonderful effect that you achieved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, Hilda! HB too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superb background...love all the layers.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete