Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 18 February 2010

Distressed Blue Book






I altered this board book for a swap on the Lotstodo Forum. I used lots of inking, stamping, embossing and distressing to complete it. There are 14 pages in the book so these are just a sample - leaving some as a surprise for whoever gets it

7 comments:

  1. a wonderful book Hilda...whoever receives this,will be well chuffed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, very nice indeed xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous love the yelow and blue page!

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Hilda

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phewie 14 pages! thats a lot of ink mrs lady and a fabulous book who ever gets it will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Hilda, I'm still working on the one you sent me, but I'm getting there :D

    ReplyDelete