Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Friday, 19 February 2010
Lotstodo - challenge - Use a Machine
I put some gold mirri card through my bigshot in various embossing folders. I then cut it to fit my frame and attached it with redline tape. I then rubbed black gesso over it and then wiped it off to creat a vintage look
What a fabulous idea using card. It hadn't occured to me and altho I love metal effects, I don't get on with using it very well. Inspirational! Your frame looks brilliant.
that is gorgeous, specially when enlarged it looks like real metal.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, rich textures. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteGreat Frame! love the idea of using card.. silly me only ever uses metal! doh! xx
ReplyDeleteSo easy to do yet so hard to dream up! fabulous frame, love it.
ReplyDeleteWow Hilda, you made it sound so simple but it looks absolutely stunning :D
ReplyDeletewonderful textures, really looks like real metal!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! kxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous idea using card. It hadn't occured to me and altho I love metal effects, I don't get on with using it very well. Inspirational! Your frame looks brilliant.
ReplyDeleteoh hilda hun another stunning project love it hugs cheryl xxxx
ReplyDeleteGreat inspiration. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful fab project
ReplyDeleteHugs Susie xx
Hilda its brilliant
ReplyDeleteSpectacular!
ReplyDelete