Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Sunday, 21 February 2010
Tuesday Taggers
I Created my background with Vintage paper and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks. I then stamped varios clock images ( Hero arts) with stazon I finished off by adding my words with a stapler inking my string and threading it through
Great Tag Hilda fab stamps and the little word embelishments are the perfect touch. Your watch straps could so easily be the TT piece this week :) Thank you for sharing with us at TT this week. Zoe x
It looks fab Hlda
ReplyDeleteLove your watch straps and your tag. Thanks for joining in TT this week. Jill
ReplyDeleteFantastic Tag and what a fantastic idea the watch straps are....Thanks for joining TT this week. Suzanne x
ReplyDeleteThat looks really really great! x
ReplyDeleteGreat tag perfect for the TT challenge. Thanks for joining us this week.
ReplyDeletePat xx
Great Tag Hilda fab stamps and the little word embelishments are the perfect touch. Your watch straps could so easily be the TT piece this week :) Thank you for sharing with us at TT this week. Zoe x
ReplyDeleteWow! Your watch strap and your tag are both stunning and both perfect entries for TT this week. Thanks so much for sharing them with us!
ReplyDeleteWonderful tag Hilda :D
ReplyDeleteFabulous Hilda, a perfect entry for this weeks TT
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us
x Michelle
Lovely Tag! Thanks for joining us for the time challenge at TT! Paula
ReplyDelete