Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 4 February 2010

Stamped Collages








Sam is hosting a swap on the Lotstodo Forum - this time "Stamped Collages" you could use the same or different stamps on each collage. I chose to mix them up a bit - been good to use stamps that haven't been used for a while

6 comments:

  1. They are fantastic Hilda I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent set, can't wait to get them all - thanks for playing along xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Hilda

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blown away love these so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great work on these hun great desings hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete