Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 21 February 2010

Grungeboard Watch straps




I've been waiting ages to get hold of some Hitch Fasteners to be able to follow Sheena Douglas's instructions and make new straps for my watches. I put the grunge board through big shot in embossing folders - inked with distress inks and then added the fasteners - love em and am looking forward now to making more

The top one is my favourite Dolce Gabbana watch that George bought me in Italy and the bottom one a Kickers watch that my sister bought me.

The new straps are really comfortable

8 comments:

  1. These are great i am trying to use distress inks and grunge board at the minute but just can't get the hang of it lol....thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week...good luck....hugs Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are brill hilda great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab straps Hilda so well matched to your gorgeous watches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great straps but I didnt like the hitch fasteners...think I'm going to try something else the next time I make them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really fab hilda very clever

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely creations,thanks for joining in with TT.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I never knew you could make something wearable, how fab are these?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work, Hilda, love this watch strap, many thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete