I began by adding distress stains to my canvas I added extra layers as it dried
I added texture with fabric, tissue and modelling paste through a stencil
I then did some random stamping with a text stamp and a foam stamp that I had made
I added the Found Relative and covered with some film strip
I added some small flowers to the bottom of the photo
The leaves were cut and embossed on my Vagabond using the Textured Leaf die I inked the leaves then added some Versamark and Heat embossed with Distress EP
The large flower is made out of Burlap and linen fabric - the centre is string and a pearl
The wording "Good Times is a rub on that I added on top of a torn piece of dictionary page
I added the Ideology metal piece with screws
Showing the corner texture
A view of the photo corner
This is my piece for the Artistic Stamper Challenge - Memory
Mixed Media Mojo - Autumn - add fabric
very beautiful projects - lots of great layers thanks for joining us on Mixed Media Mojo challenge
ReplyDeleteBarb Housner (DT)
I love your canvas! The color is lovely and wonderful leaves and flowers. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mixed Media Mojo!~kim
ReplyDeleteThis is fascinating, I especially like the portrait with the film strip and the large flowers and leaves.
ReplyDeleteThis is Good Times! Wonderful piece and lovely leaves and fabric. Congrats on your win last month as well. Thanks for playing with us at Mixed Media Mojo! ~Niki
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous canvas those colours are just so I vocative of the season
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Your canvas is beautiful Hilda! Lovely textures & design!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing it with us at The Artistic Stamper Challenge this month.
Alison xxx
A wonderful piece of art.
ReplyDeleteLovely autumn canvas. .I love the pictures in natural surrounding
ReplyDelete