Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 5 October 2014

Fabric Autumnal Wreath




This wreath was made by tearing up a no longer needed curtain cutting the strips into pieces and then knotting them around a florist wire
 
It could be used as a hanging but I am going to use it as a table decoration at the holidays I think it looks well around my favourite Yankee Candle oil burner
 
I am entering this in the Mixed Media Mojo Challenge where the theme this month is Fall/Use Fabric

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, what a wonderful decoration! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Hilda those colours are just gorgeous and it will make a lovely decoration on your table
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful decoration for the fall season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous wreath! I love it, wonderful colors! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mixed Media Mojo!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is upcycling at its best! Love that you used what you had and awesome job! Thanks for playing with us at Mixed Media Mojo! ~Niki (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - great project
    thanks for sharing and joining us at Mixed Media Mojo

    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete