Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Art Journal Page



The background was created with Rusty Hinge Distress spray - I used baby wipe to spread it about and added some water droplets
 
I put texture paste through a star stencil and when dry inked it with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
 
 
I used the same Victorian Velvet Distress Ink through a circle template did  some stamping using foam stamps and added some silver leaf by putting glue through another stencil and then the leaf
 
I stamped swirls with Cherry Red Stazon
 
Lots more stamping was done using foam stamps and Adirondack Inks - I continued the stamping using word stamps and Black Archival
 
The girl was pieced using bits from magazines and my stash
 
I finished off with the grungy circles done with a bottle top and gesso 
 
I am entering into the following challenges
 
Fashionable Stamping - Anything Goes
MooMania - Bright and Cheerful
Stamping Sensations - Warm Autumn Colours
 
 
 


20 comments:

  1. This is a great journal page
    I love the vibrant colours you have used
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journal page! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amazing art journaling! Great colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project, thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful creation

    Thank you for joining us at
    MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning journal page with cheerful colours. I love the stamps, the stars and specially the blue leaves. Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of lovely stamping, texture and details for this beautiful and quirky page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great page ! WOW!
    Thank you for sharing it with us over at
    MOO MANIA & MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very fun and I'm always happy to read how artists made their creations!! A great job!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful art-job! :)
    I love complementary colors displayed together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A perfect Autumnal creation for our theme this month.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you've been very creative the last few day. So many fantastic creations. I especially love this page.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a groovy card! Thank you for participating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fantastic, colourful journal page. Thank you for sharing it with us at FSC this time.
    Yvonne/Meggymay

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love the splash of colour on this journal page! There are so many beautiful elements to look at too which is great.
    Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous journal page! I love the colors and all of the textures! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful colours and great textures. I like it very much:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! those bright colours are gorgeous, love all the different elements you included on your page hun.... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete