Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Still life

This is my entry for the Mix It Monthly Challenge where the theme this month is still life incorporating the colours from the inspiration board
 
I've used the colours but as you can see I'm no good at drawing but I have tried :):)


6 comments:

  1. I like it, well done! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, like the lettering along the side. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your still life Hilda! especcially all the dots you have added and the lettering in the background...makes it so much more interesting!! Mix It Monthly ♥ Conny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty still life and I like how you did the colors.

    ReplyDelete