From This
To This
I started with a very old book that was really no longer readable it had many pages missing - I used part of it - about 150 pages and folded them to create my tree
I then used Tim Holtz Distress Spray to add the green colour
I then added some spray glue and green glitter
I finished by adding the beads with tiny drops of adhesive
I am not sure yet how I am going to decorate the top - maybe a bow, maybe a star, maybe and angel what do you think
If you have any questions about it just leave your query in the comments or feel free to email me
Challenges
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes
Country View Challenge - Sparkle and Shine
Rhedds Creative Spirit - Halloween or not
I love your tree Hilda! I think a star would go very nicely on the top! xx
ReplyDeleteClever and pretty!
ReplyDeleteWowser, Hilda! Great work. I'm sure you'll find the perfect embellishment to go the top. xxx
ReplyDeleteWow Hilda this is amazing and I'm sure you will find the perfect embellishment for the top
ReplyDeleteJackie x
I adore your tree, such patience to fold all those pages...a fabulous creation and a very pretty display for christmas....
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in with our challenge over at Rhedds Creative Challenge...x
Beautiful project. Thank you for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics October Challenge.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! That's a lot of folding!
ReplyDeletePersonally, I'd go with a star on top as opposed to a ribbon, but that's just because I always put a star on our tree, lol. Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x