Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 16 October 2014

The Printed word

I enjoyed doing this collages tag for the 3 muses challenge where this week you are challenged to use the printed word in your work - I coloured my tag with Peacock Feathers distress Ink and then tore some paper from a printed paper bag and added that to the right side and left corner

I cut the couple out from photos in my stash and added a piece to the bottom to give them something to stand on.

I added them to the tag and outlined in charcoal

I printed the words out inked and cut them and then added them

I finished by dribbling some melted beeswax down the tag

1 comment: