Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 4 October 2014

If you go down to the woods today

 
Had a lot of fun creating this collage
 
I have used Gesso, Acrylics, Stencils, Distress Inks, Die cuts, Fabric and all sorts of bits and pieces
 
This is my piece for the Art Journal Journey Challenge where the theme this month is Deep in the Forest

8 comments:

  1. Great job, Hilda! I understand that you had fun when doing this. It is really living forest there are fishes swimming too! Everything is possible when you use your imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fab mixed media piece, love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, love how you have made this, and I m singing that song now. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful Mixed Media piece Hilda! Thank you for joining
    ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY-CHALLENGE
    ♥♥♥
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. How great is this. I like your textured and veined leaves. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic mixed media piece Hilda love all the textures
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This does look like it was a lot of fun to make, what a happy woodland scene. I especially like the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! And so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete