Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 9 October 2014

v and Feathers

I started by inking my tag with distress ink and splashing with water

I then added the residue ink from a stencil I had been using

I stamped my main image (Tim Holtz stamp) with Archival

Added the rub on letter V and the chitchat word Voyage

I finished off by adding the feathers to the top

This is my entry for the Wednesday Tag Challenge

8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous tag in great colors, wonderful added feathers. Thanks for dreaming with us over at Dragons Dream Tag It On this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful feathers on this and I love your map and 'V' for voyage - such an adventurous tag! Thank You for dreaming with the Dragons. Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Tag, The inky background is fabulous... Spectacular feathers too...Love the image you used... Thank you so much for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream.... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag it's fabulous, wouldn't mind a little Voyage myself! Thanks for sharing with us at the Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning tag, great background and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is just gorgeous, love the colors beautiful feathers, I looooove how you created your letter, thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Love how you made your fabulous background. Chris

    ReplyDelete