Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 11 October 2014

body beautiful


 
 I used Distress Sprays Peacock Feathers and Mowed Lawn for the background
 
I used a stencil and model paste for the hands and when dry inked them
 
All the stamping, was done using Tim Holtz Stamps and Adirondack back ink
 
Stamps Used
 
Tim Holtz - Alphabet
Paint Brushes
Quote
Scissors
The outlining was done with Fired Brick Distress ink
 
The splodges were done with Black and White Gesso
 
This is my entry for the Mirror Cracked Challenge where the theme this month is Body Beautiful and the Fashionable Stamping Challenge where this month its Anything Goes
 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful make and the sentiment is very apt. lol

    Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful piece...love the saying and this has incredible texture and colour.
    Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous piece of art! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Mirror Crack'd challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and thanks for your recent visit & sweet comment on the Butterfly card at the Butterfly Autumn challenge. Popped over to enjoy your blog & will be joining as your newest follower. Loved all the techniques you've used on this colorful card. I'm just beginning to get into some of the mixed media art, and it's fascinating to see how other bloggers are creating with the techniques. This is a very artistic looking project, and I enjoyed it immensely. Hope you'll find time to get back to visit & perhaps become a new follower as well. TFS & thanks for taking time to leave such a sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just became your newest follower as well. Thought I had joined earlier, but didn't 'see me' in your followers' list, so did it again! Thanks for joining at my blog. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful textures and images, the saying is so apt. Thank you for joining us at FSC this time.
    Yvonne/Meggymay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic page and great textures. I love it! Mar

    ReplyDelete