Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Saturday, 4 October 2014
Deep in the forest
This is my second piece for the Art Journey Challenge where the theme this month is Deep in the Woods - I have collaged this one in fabric - I hope it counts
It's good to see something different, your painting in fabric is terrific. Love the way the deer is looking straight out as if he is just about to run because he has just seen me, but the fox is quite at home.
You have created a lovely peace in fabric. Great work Hilda! Love the animals a deere and a fox.
ReplyDeleteWow, just fantastic again! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteThis is another fantastic artwork and matches perfect to our
ReplyDeleteART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY-CHALLENGE theme just now!
Thank you Hilda!
Happy weekend!
Susi
wow,fantastic forest,just love it.
ReplyDeletegreetings jeannette
Wow this is fantastic Hilda what an amazing collage
ReplyDeleteJackie x
It's good to see something different, your painting in fabric is terrific. Love the way the deer is looking straight out as if he is just about to run because he has just seen me, but the fox is quite at home.
ReplyDeleteOh, a fabric piece, so well done!
ReplyDeleteUlrike
Wow, that's an amazing creation.
ReplyDelete