Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Saturday, 27 February 2010
Art Doll
What fun I had making this - thanks to the inspiration of Sue Roddis Craft Stamper March 2010 who even supplied the template. I had ti improvise quite a bit but am really pleased as to how it turned out
love your take on the doll Hilda just fabulous.
ReplyDeleteHello dolly!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is just fun!!!
Oh WOW!!! thats sooooooo funky, i love it, caz
ReplyDeleteThis is great Hilda, I love your interpretation of the dolls
ReplyDeleteHugs Jackie x
Its fantastic Hilda!! Great idea
ReplyDeletex
youve done an amazing job on this piece Hilda
ReplyDeleteBrilliant...love this loads x
ReplyDeleteShe is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteDebby
She's stunning.. i really must try more things from the mags, i just tend to browse through mine and then shelf them!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant doll Hilda
ReplyDeleteBrilliant, love the hair xxxxx
ReplyDelete