Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 25 February 2010

Texture Paste




been having a play with texture paste and creating some backgrounds:-

Top left - put some sequin waste on card - spread the paste over and then carefully lifted the sequin waste off.

Top Right - spread paste on with spatula then just made some markings on it with old credit card

Middle two - added a bit of reinker and played !!!

Bottom 2 - put paste through stencil - used promarkers to colour in

A Fun and messy day !!!

7 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a lot of fun Hilda

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all Hilda. i especially like the sequin waste one i shall have to try that one myself. Like the promarker idea too
    fab work my friend
    hugs June xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I bet you will make lots of great things with those! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Don't you just love playing with textures? I do...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a good time with these great stuff to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they look great hilds you must have had fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sequin waste works really well doesn't it?x

    ReplyDelete