I used distress stains Brushed Olive and Rusty Hinge to create a base for my background.
I inked through a leaf stencil in places with Spiced Marmalade DI
I then added Distress inks Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge and Walnut Stain to my craft sheet - spritzed with water and the used the same leaf stencil to transfer the ink to the page.
I added the die cut trees and leaves and added chit chat words to the leaves on the LH tree
I inked through an Andy Skinner stencil to add the children
I stamped the bird with black Archival
The flowers and butterflies were cut in Burlap
I finished off by adding chit chat words, rub ons and lettering
I am entering this journal page in the following challenges
Artistic Stamper - Autumn Colour
I like this with the inspiring message tree and the bird tree too, and I also enjoyed reading about the art materials you used and these mouth-watering colours.
ReplyDeleteThis is REALLY cool. Love all the subtle designs on the background as they are so soft and gentle. That bird/crow is wonderful. Love the couple walking. Just a great composition all way around. Great job.
ReplyDeleteLove what you have made, your journal page is beautiful. Please link to Art Journal Journey, too, living beings, love to see you there! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeletehttp://art-journal-journey.blogspot.de/
Love your background! Great page.
ReplyDeleteHave been out of blogland for nearly one week and catching up now. You've been very creative :o) - fabulous pieces. I love the autumn feeling here.
ReplyDeleteThat is a fun page. I like the way you created the feeling of depth through the different levels of the elements in your scene. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking to AJJ! Great to see you there! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful journal page.
ReplyDeleteI really love your fantastic and fun page.
ReplyDeleteThis is stunningly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGlad you share it with us at AJJ!
Thank you!
love all the Little text pieces on your leaves, very good idea.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely Hilda and you have been busy while I have been away. Your makes as always are wonderful
ReplyDeleteJackie x
What a nice walk they both have...those trees seems to inspire them :)...What a lovely spread and I so love the colors you bring here together!! Thank you for bringing such cute trees to the woods at Mix It Monthly ♥ Conny
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page,love it.
ReplyDeleteGreetings Jeannette