Background - Alcohol Inks on glossy card stock
Stamped main image with Archival
Mounted on to tag
Used stitch roller stamp around the edges
Coloured Bird and Crown with Dabber paint using my finger and the rubbed steel wool over the top to take some of the paint off
Inked ribbon and made it into a bow to finish the piece off
This is my entry for the Take a Word Challenge where the theme is Birds and the Partytime Tuesday challenge where the theme is " Anything Goes"
what an awesome tag! love it!
ReplyDeletePretty tag!
ReplyDeleteA great tag Hilda.
ReplyDeleteJackie x
What a treasure you did there.
ReplyDeleteWell done Hilda! :)
Your tag is sooooo beauiful
ReplyDeleteA great tag!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Have I ever said I love purple?!
ReplyDeleteThat's a fantastic tag, love the background.
ReplyDeleteThank you Hilda for visiting my blog and commenting on my birds! You know how I love your tags and this one is no exception :) I see how you applied the musical bars at the bottom...I can almost hear the bird's song... how wonderful!
ReplyDeleteVery creative, Love the background, its colors and stitches,
ReplyDeleteA very beautiful tag, very creatively made, love the colors.
ReplyDeleteAnni