Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Ombre

Firstly I had to look what Ombre meant :):) when the Alphabet Challenge had that as its theme it means "graduating colour"
 
I used Distress Stains Dried Marmalade, Spiced Marmalade and Rusty Hinge to add the colour to my tag I flicked this with water and dried with kitchen roll before I dried it properly with my heat gun
 
I stamped my Tim Holtz stamps directly on to the tag with Archival and heat set.
 
I finished by adding the word (rub on lettering), the buttons and put some string through the top and dangled 2 little safety pins from it
 
I am entering this is the Alphabet Challenge - Ombre
 
Sunday Stamper Challenge - Bright Colour
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. My kind of thing. It's perfect for our challenge for Ombre at Alpbaet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy Hilda this is another great tag
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been very creative - all your last pieces are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant make - I adore ombre - fabulous look! hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this ombre Piece is fabulous! great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag Hilda, love the colour and the stamps! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag! Those colors are beautiful on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ombre technique Hilda, fabby tag... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great project for our theme over at the Alphabet Challenge - thanx for sharing.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete