Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Chalk Technique


I used Versamark, Tim Holtz stamps and white embossing powder to create my blackboard card.
 
I shadowed my work with white  water colour pencil to create "chalk" marks
 
I matted on to red card and then put on to white cardstock
 
I am entering this piece in the Creative Card Challenge (chalk technique)
 

3 comments:

  1. This is great I love the chalk board technique
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful chalkboard card! Thank you for joining my challenge at the Red Rubber Inspirational blog this week! Lynda -DT Champion Red Rubber Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks so much for joining us at CCC. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete