Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 15 September 2014

Sunday Postcard - add a frame

 
My background was created with distress stains from craft sheet
 
I inked through stencils with Peacock feathers distress ink
 
I stamped flourish with Archival
 
Brown heart was inked and clear embossed and inked again
 
Red heart was painted with acrylic and the rub on words were added
 
Frame heart was inked and a text stamp added
 
The Photo is on a music background
 
I embossed the Postcard wording, inked and added it with foam tape
 
I finished off by adding an envelope charm with a brad
 
This is my entry for the Sunday Postcard Challenge where the theme is " Add a Frame"
 
I am also entering this in the Sunday Stamper Challenge where the theme is MUSIC

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautifully vibrant colours!! It's a work of art!! Gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hilda, you packed a tonne of techniques onto this... fab! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice! Heat shaped frame is clever!

    ReplyDelete