Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Wednesday, 10 September 2014
Sunday Stamper Purples
I embossed my tag in an embossing folder using my vagabond. Inked with Shaded Lilac Distress Ink (love this colour) and then heat embossed with clear EP
Stamping was done with Archival
Added Rub ons from Tim Holtz range
Finished with flower/leaf from the ideology range
This is my entry for the Sunday Stamper Challenge where the theme this week is Use Purple Tones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this tag Hilda it's lovely
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Beautiful tag Hilda, love the purple colours you used and the black really sets it off perfectly... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x
ReplyDelete