Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 19 September 2014

P for Petals



Good morning ladies - today I am sharing a tag I made for the Friday Alphabet Challenge where the theme is P for Petals
 
My background was created with Shaded Lilac and Faded Jeans Distress Ink splashed with water and heat dried
 
I the put peacock Feathers DI through a stencil
 
I put DI on stamp and spritzed with water before stamping to give a water colour effect.
 
I stamped the butterfly with Archival
 
The quote was stamped with Archival on to card stock, torn and inked with Peacock Feathers DI
 
The flower was die cut using linen and burlap - a twist of string was put in the middle and a bead added. The flower was then coloured with Distress Pens. The leaf was die cut out of patterned paper and inked.
 
Jute was threaded through the top to finish the tag off

3 comments:

  1. Love te burlap flower on this tag! It's fab! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background and fabulous burlap flower.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    ADA

    ReplyDelete