Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Girl Power

I created this background with Alcohol ink on acetate - I used Tim Holtz stamp with Fixative to stamp the flower in to the alcohol ink.

I stamped the silhouette on separate card stock with Versamark and heat embossed with black detail embossing powder - I inked around the edges after I had cut it out

The acetate was added to white card stock with brads and then mounted on to a black tag. The heart again a TH stamp was stamped with Stazon on to the front

A few fibres through the top finished it off

This is my entry for the  That's Crafty challenge where the theme is Ladies

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that blue background with the silhouette image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks great against that fabulous blue background - a stunning tag. Thanks for entering the That's Crafty! challenge and good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete