Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 26 September 2014

If I Could Fly

I had a great messy time creating this page in my journal !!!
 
I used lots of Distress Stains and Gesso to begin with
 
I then put Modelling Paste through Stencils and when dried coloured them with Distress inks
 
I used more stencils and Distress Inks to create layers
 
I used Die cut waste for the butterflies and inked through them
 
The large letter stamping was done using Archival and my favourite Tim Holtz foam stamps I shadowed them with a Distress pen
 
I added some fine gauze the  bottom corner
 
The girl , a Queens Dresser Drawer stamp was stamped with archival on to card stock cut and inked
 
I added the stamped image and then put some tissue tape over the top
 
I did a bit more stamping here and there and added some rub ons and a chit chat word
 
This is my entry for the Stamping Sensations Challenge where the theme this month is "Things with Wings"

I am also linking to Art Journal Journey where the them is "Living Beings"
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. A great journal page Hilda, I'm glad you had fun getting inky
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, wonderful colours, really looks like lots of fun! If you want you could link to Art Journal Journey, living beings, would love to see you there again! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!
    Fantastic that you share this with us at AJJ !
    ♥♥♥
    Happy weekend!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a wonderful page with great layers. Fabulous color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at AJJ! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sense of shadow and light on your journal page and colour choice.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous journal page, love all the layers and textures,lots to look at

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely creation Hilda and super colours, all perfect for our theme at Stamping Sensations this month, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic page. Love the colors and texture. Thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete