Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

J and Die cut

Wednesday taggers have the them J and Die cuts - I chose the word Journey for my tag
 
I created the background by putting distress inks on to craft sheet , misting the ink a little and then swiped my tag through continuing to pick up ink until I liked the look.
 
I stamped the main image with Versamark and heat embossed with black EP
 
The die cut heart was inked and the words "With all my heart" added
 
I cut snips out of chit chat words inked them and added them
 
Finished off with some jute string which I frayed

9 comments:

  1. what an awesome tag! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is awesome brilliant tag hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, great background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Tag, I like the heart on it. Nice stamps you used. Thanks for your dear comment on my blog.
    Dear Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous tag, fabulous images. Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great theme, & your background is gorgeous Hilda!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag, love the Paris stamp. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all things to do with Paris and this is a great tag! Love your word choice too! Thank you for dreaming with the Dragons. Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous background and the Eiffel tower is always a hit with me! Love the way you added your words. Chris:-)

    ReplyDelete