Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

With a Flourish

The background was created using Distress Stains, stamping with distress ink and smearing Rock Candy with my finger.
 
I added the word Memory, a rub on, and then inked some more
 
The grunge board flourish was inked and then clear embossed
 
The photo was added using a fragment and brad
 
I then added some chit chat words and finished off with a wooden bow from my stash and some string
 
This is my entry for the Vintage Journey challenge where the theme is "With a Flourish"
 
 

2 comments:

  1. A lovely tag and lots of flourish on the background. Thank you for sharing with us at AVJ this fortnight
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a dramatic and stylish tag! Thank you so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete