I started off with a circular florist wreath
I die cut lots of leaves using the Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves and Layered Leaf dies and my Vagabond
I then inked them all and embossed them before inking again - I used Distress Inks Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmalade, Tea Dye and Crushed Olive
I bunched them together in 4/5's and tied with florist tape.
I then set about adding them to my prepared ring - I added drops of glue here and there and curled my leaves as I added them
When they were all on I added some bits and bobs that I had picked up in the park
I sprayed the whole wreath with a mixture of re-inker and perfect pearls I let it dry and sprayed again
To finish it I sprayed with Spray and Shine
A couple of close up so that you, hopefully can see the shine and sparkle
I die cut lots of leaves using the Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves and Layered Leaf dies and my Vagabond
I then inked them all and embossed them before inking again - I used Distress Inks Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmalade, Tea Dye and Crushed Olive
I bunched them together in 4/5's and tied with florist tape.
I then set about adding them to my prepared ring - I added drops of glue here and there and curled my leaves as I added them
When they were all on I added some bits and bobs that I had picked up in the park
I sprayed the whole wreath with a mixture of re-inker and perfect pearls I let it dry and sprayed again
To finish it I sprayed with Spray and Shine
A couple of close up so that you, hopefully can see the shine and sparkle
This is my entry for the Country View Crafts Challenge where the theme is Sparkle and Shine
And the MooMania challenge where the theme is Autumn Colours
Oh wow Hilda this is beautiful. I love the autumnal colours and the shine too.
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Beautiful autumnal colours, Hilda. Love it! xx
ReplyDeleteOh .. this is a beautiful wreath!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining
MOO-MANIA & MORE -CHALLENGE
Wow gorgeous wreath Hilda! I love autumn colours and it looks so realistic! xx
ReplyDeleteWow, I love your Autumn wreath.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE
that is beautiful
ReplyDeleteOoh Hilda, this is beautiful! It must have taken you ages to make this, but it was so worth it. It's a wonderful wreath, and the gently sparkle is just perfect xx
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your Autumn wreath! I have that TH leaf die, but have never used it for a 3-D project, so thanks for the inspiration. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful! Love how you have made this, autumn has such wonderful colours, Have a great day, Hilda! Hugs, Vaerie
ReplyDeleteWow, just gorgeous! This must have taken forever! What a fantastic autumn project! hugs :)
ReplyDeleteAn absolute stunning labour of love. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteJulie x
What a fabulously sparkly autumnal garland! Thanks for playing along with us at Country View Challenges.
ReplyDeleteAlison x